Makes approximately 12 muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 10 Californian Medjool Dates, chopped
- ½ cup milk
- 90g Butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 220°c and spray a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Sift flour, soda and cinnamon into bowl. Stir in sugar, carrot, zucchini and dates.
- Make a well in the centre. Add melted butter, milk and eggs.
- Mix with fork until well combined.
- Spoon into muffin tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Stand in tin for 5-10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.