Makes approximately 30
- Spray oil
- 100 g goats cheese
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 15 Californian Medjool dates, pitted and halved
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- Slice the French bread stick into even rounds and arrange in a single layer on the lined tray.
- Spray bread with oil and toast for 5-8 minutes until golden.
- Blend the goats’ cheese, cream cheese and lemon zest until smooth.
- Toss the pomegranate seeds with the honey and lime juice and zest.
- To serve, spread each crostini with the creamy goats cheese and top with half a date.
- Spoon over a few pomegranate seeds and the remaining syrup.