- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 12 Californian Medjool Dates
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- Optional: extra toppings – shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds or cacao powder to roll in
- Pit dates.
- Add all of the ingredients (apart from the extra toppings) into a food processor. Process for 2 minutes.
- Add a few teaspoons of water and process again until the mixture balls up into a dough.
- Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls. If you’d like you can coat each ball in various toppings of your choice e.g. cacao powder, pumpkin seeds or shredded coconut.
- Store in fridge (will keep well for a week) or freezer (for months).